The Revitalise Programme
An 8 Week Programme
This programme is for you if…
- You are due to return to work after maternity leave, but your head and heart are in turmoil because you’re not the same person anymore and are unsure of the right thing to do…
- You chose to stay at home with your children in their early years, but now they are getting older you feel it is time to find something meaningful for yourself outside the family…
- You don’t enjoy your work, you are just doing it to get by, you want to spend more time with your children, but you don’t know how to make this happen…
- Your youngest child is about to, start pre-school, school, high school or go off to university and you are facing a big change. You will have more time for yourself now, but are unsure what to do with it…
- If you are just feeling a bit lost right now and not really knowing what you want from your life, but desperate to find out…
Can you imagine...
- A life where you can be proactive rather than reactive and heading where you want to go…
- Getting to spend the time you want to with your family, while having something meaningful to do for yourself outside the family…
- Being able to envisage the life you want and having a plan to get there…
- Taking those all important first steps towards the life you want…
Making changes to your life is possible, but you need to give yourself the time, space and support to allow this to happen. Join us for the Revitalise Programme, let’s do this together.
What will you get from the programme?
You create your own, unique action plan to move forwards towards your ideal life on your terms. But that is only the beginning…
As aspirations differ for each participant, so do the outcomes. These are some of the other benefits reported by participants:
- Increased confidence
- Reconnection with what is most important
- Tools and processes to help decide your next steps
- Clarity of direction
- Courage to undertake action in areas of importance
- Permission to say ‘no’ to those things not in line with your overall plan
- Deep understanding of not being the only mum struggling with change
- Clearing away of hesitation and indecision
- Empowerment to make change
- Alleviation of the sense of being paralysed by too many options
- Satisfaction of moving forward, even the tiny steps
- Joy in seeing your wisdom assist others
- Development of new friendships
- Realisation of how close you already are to having your ideal life
What is included?
- 8 x 1 ½ hour Group Coaching sessions with Tina
- Email coach support for the duration of the programme
- Group support from fellow participants undertaking a similar journey
- Access to a password protected Learning Hub to access all programme material
- Access to a Private Facebook group for out of session discussion and support
- An invitation to join a private Private Facebook group for graduates upon completion of the programme
What is required?
- Agreement to abide by the Standards of Presence
- Access to the internet
- Access to Facebook (optional)
An online group is a particularly good option if you are feeling a bit shy. No one need know who you are – complete anonymity.
Sessions 1 – 7
May 9, 16 & 23
June 6, 13, 20 & 27
Afternoon Group: 1-1.30pm GMT
Evening Group: 8 – 9.30pm GMT
To be arranged to suit the group.
UPCOMING FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS
18 April 2023
Online Early Bird Price
Available until midnight 25 April 2023
The first 4 participants to buy or subscribe to the Revitalise Programme will receive 2 x FREE 3o minute Personal Coaching Sessions (Value £150) .
Online Early Bird Price Plan
2 x £190
Available until midnight 25 April 2023
Please contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love to speak with you!
How much time outside the session will I need to dedicate to the programme?
This varies from person to person. There will be a set activity each week. This activity will usually take between 15 and 30 minutes, but you may find it interesting and want to spend more time. It is totally up to you.
What will 'homework' look like?
This varies from week to week.
You will be encouraged to make regular entries into a ‘Learning Journal’ over the course of the programme, documenting your thoughts, experiences and not what you learn.
Often there will be a written activity most weeks and often a 10 – 15 minute video to watch which will inform discussion the following week.
What if I miss a session?
Sessions will be recordered and uploaded onto a secure folder, accessable only to the group, so you will be able to catch up.
What happens once I pay?
Once you have paid either the full amount or the 1st installment of the subscription you will be sent an email with a link to download your Welcome Pack which includes the Pre-Programme Questionnaire and all the details for your chosen Group.
How many mums will be in my group?
We need a minimum of 4 mums in any group for it to go ahead. If this minimum is not reached we offer you the following options:
- Individual Coaching in a similar timeframe.
- Participation in another group in the future or
- A full refund
Online group sizes will not exceed 10 mums.
What is the refund policy?
I want you to love the programme and for it to be a hell yes for you to want to do it.
If you have reservations about undertaking the programme, please speak to me (Tina) before signing up to discuss these.
It is always a bit nerve racking to start something new, so I offer that you come to the first session and see how you gel with the other mums and with me!
If you are not happy please discuss it with me and let me know within 24 hours if you do not wish to continue and I will happily refund your money.
“You are the expert in your life – you have all the answers – you just need the time, the space and the focus to listen to your inner voice, and the courage to act on what you know to be the right path…”
WORK WITH ME