Work with Me
Are you constantly fighting a voice that is telling you that you are not being a good parent?
Is your youngest child about to start school or leave home?
Are you trying to be your child’s best friend?
Do you find it difficult to set (and keep) boundaries?
Are you worried that the decisions you make may have a permanent, negative affect on your child?
Are you struggling to balance parenting with your own needs?
Whatever your challenge, I am here to help…
As a coach I help parents to;
- Parent confidently
- Navigate parenting/child (family) transitions while continuing to nurture a close bond with their child
- Understand that the mission of parents and children is the same
- More comfortably hold boundaries with your child
- Discover how to find common ground
- Negotiate how to work as a family team
- Leave the social pressures behind
- Find the balance between being a parent and being a person
- Be the parent they truly want to be!
Finally, and this is a BIGGY…
- Give yourself permission to be enough for yourself and not just your children. Pursue your own dreams!
For these 6 sessions we meet via Zoom or by phone if you prefer.
The Balanced Parent Program
Are you ready to leave overwhelm behind and feel more balanced in your life?
- Want to feel confident making parenting decisions?
- Ready to feel like you are all on the same team?
- Want to leave behind feeling exhausted from doing everything for your child and help them understand the importance of doing things for themselves?
- Ready to spend more time on your life rather than being dragged into sorting out everyone else’s?
6 x 1-hour coaching sessions
Email and telephone support
If you are ready to finally feel like you have a handle on parenting… then lets do this!
as it REALLY puts into perspective what is important.
Why I developed the Program…
What happens next?
Book a Discovery call with me!
- EXPRESS AN INTEREST => Fill in and submit the expression of interest form below and you will be sent a link to my diary. You get to choose a time for us to meet.
- We have a FREE 15-Minute Online Discovery Session => Here we discover it we are a good fit to work together. A Discovery Session is not a coaching session, it is a 15 minute chat where we begin to get to know each other and you are encouraged to ask whatever questions you would like about the coaching process, the package and about me.
After the Discovery Session, if we decide we are a good fit to work together we set up a day and time for our weekly sessions.
- WE START WEEKLY SESSIONS 🙂
Expression of Interest Form
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Discovery Session?
How do we meet?
How much does it cost?
What is included in the Starter Coaching Package?
Email contact and support between sessions is also included.
How do I pay?
How much coaching do I need to feel different?
How long will I need to get coaching for?
What is involved in a coaching session?
Are the sessions confidential?
- If I consider my client is a risk to themselves or another person I am obliged to disclose this.
- I keep a coaching log. This is a requirement of my ongoing certification with the International Coach Federation. This log contains the name and contact details of my clients. My coaching log remains completely confidential, however if I am audited by the ICF I may be requested to disclose these details so ICF can verify that coaching has occurred.